Brentwood BJJ's Brown Belt, Stan "The Man" Mabry has been interviewed by The Tennessean newspaper. The interview has some great information about Stan and his outlook concerning Brentwood BJJ!
The Brentwood BJJ Academy will observe the following schedule for the 2014 Winter Holidays.
- The Brentwood BJJ Academy Kids' Program will close starting December 22nd, 2014. Classes will resume Monday, January 5th, 2015.
The Brentwood BJJ Academy Adult class schedule will be as follows:
- Christmas Eve (12/24/2014): All classes cancelled
- Christmas Day (12/25/2014): Noon classes cancelled. Evening classes will be held at normal scheduled times.
- New Year's Eve (12/31/2014): All classes cancelled
- New Year's Day (1/1/2015): Noon classes cancelled. Evening classes will be held at normal scheduled times.
Brentwood BJJ Academy's Ethan Fromme, Chris Grady, Miles Kirby, Ed McClarty and Randall Sanders competed at the 2014 ADCC North American Trials in West Virginia this past weekend. They worked hard to prepare for this tournament and that hard work paid off! The competitors brought home 8 medals!
Brentwood Brazilian Jiu-jitsu class schedule for next week: 11/24/2014 - 11/28/2014
- The Kid's Program classes will be held regular time for Monday and Tuesday only for next week.
- The Adult Program schedule is unaffected. All Adult Classes will be held as normal.
Brentwood Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Academy and Jiu-jitsu Nation represented Team Luiz Palhares at the NAGA Mid-South Championship Tournament this past weekend. Brentwood BJJ brought home 40 medals in both GI and NO GI divisions for Kids and Adults. Jiu-jitsu Nation brought home 33 medails in both GI and NO GI divisions for Kids and Adults.
The teams brought home a combined medal count of 82 medals! Way to represent Team Luiz Palhares!
Great Job Everyone!
Get out your rash guards! Get out your spats! Take off your GI and let's hit the mats! It's NO-GI November at Brentwood Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Academy!!
All month long all ADULT classes will be NO-GI!
For COMPETITION CLASS: Please bring both your GI and NO-GI Gear. The same applies to OPEN MAT.